Thursday, October 2, 2008

I couldn't believe my eyes!

John and I invested in a video monitor. I am so glad that we did. The way our house has the master on the main, and the baby's room upstairs, it made me feel more comfortable to see Clara instead of just hearing her. Well today, I saw something in the monitor that I couldn't believe. She was sitting in her bed! Clara has been able to sit by herself since July, but only after I put her that way. So I grabbed the camera and headed up stairs. I was in for even a bigger surprise when I got to her room and Clara was pulling her self up. Clara is getting so big! We are so proud of her.

2 comments:

Byron Events said...

They grow up so fast - sooner then you think she will be crawling, walking and then talking! I can't believe your a mom - nor me a mom!

Mark and Kandice said...

She is so cute Amanda! I am glad she is learning new things to try. I love how she knows how to shake her head she is so funny!