Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Our Halloween actually started yesterday! We got to hang out with Grandma Armstrong at her school. We went on a parade around the school and got to meet all of her fun students. We then went to Grandma Wincherster's house and carved pumpkins. Clara also loved chomping on a carrot. Gotta love teething! Clara is getting really good at throwing the ball for Missy Poodle. The video is a little long, but it is hillarious!

I also want to tell my husband that I love him and that I can't believe 10 years have gone by! They have been wonderful and there are many more years to come! Happy 10 year "dating"anniversary yesterday~









At the Parade

Getting her first sewing lesson

Mommy and baby











I will add post more pics from Halloween activies that go on tonight later!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Maybe Clara should've been a rabbit for Halloween!! She's so cute. Love the video! Oh, and Happy Anniversary!

Mark and Kandice said...

Wow 10 Years that is so cool! Clara is the perfect little pumpkin. Your comment was funny and even though Mark says I didn't pass I did. :) P.s I posted again and I tagged you so go to our blog for instructions.

Anonymous said...

That is so funny. I love how she squeals every time the dog gets the ball. So cute!

Byron Events said...

I thought I would be first to post Happy Halloween - But you beat me too it - Expect your halloween was yesterday. Cutest pumpkin around, that is b/c my kid was a pumpkin last year. jk, she is adorable.

Natalie Murray said...

Hi Amanda! I do remember you! I had to look at your blog to make sure I was putting the face to the name! How have you been? Your little girl is so cute! Where are you living? Thanks for looking me up!