Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I've been tagged, officially

Well Jenn Locke actually put my name in a tag, so I guess I will do it!

10 years ago I...
1. officially started dating John (Oct. 30th actually)
2. was raising guide dogs with my family
3. was waiting to turn 16 as I was the last junior to get a drivers license
4. was in the great shape by being on drill team
5. could only dream about the wonderful life I have now!

5 Things on today's "to do" list...
1. Clean the house for our play date
2. Make our cruise photo book of the cruise we got back from almost 2 months ago (whoops!)
3. Attempt to contemplate going to the gym
4. Finish the laundry
5. Work on becoming a millionaire (see next question)

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...
1. Pay off my houses
2. Go on a Mediterranean cruise
3. Build my dream house
4. Put some away for a rainy day
5. Buy Clara anything she wanted!

5 places I have lived...
1. San Bernadino, CA
2. Farmington, UT
3. Petaluma, CA
4. Kaysville, UT
5. San Rafael, CA
6. Holladay, UT
7. West Jordan, UT (<-----the trend got messed up here)

5 jobs I have had....
1. Sales Associate Victoria's Secret
2. Market Research Asst. Project Manager
3. Claims Adjuster for Progressive
4. Real Estate Agent -- currently more like assistant to John as needed
5. Mom --the best one yet!

I tag...Jenny Noall, Nikki Davis, Kesha Parker, Laura Miller, and Laura Bradford

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

2 comments:

n.davis said...

thanks for the tag, it's always good to do while i'm waiting for chris to come home. this one will be funny.

Byron Events said...

Oh, I remember the days! Thanks for the tag - check mine out - kind of fun!