Tuesday, September 23, 2008

SYTYCD

Jessica, John and I went to So You Think You Can Dance - the concert tonight. It was blast! We had a great time. Thanks Jessica and Josette for getting us the tickets. I really enjoyed the "mattress" dance. John's favorite is the garden....hence the music on the blog. The playlist includes songs from SYTYCD season 4. We'll keep it on for a few days--just enough time to get them stuck in your head! "Four Real" - explained tonight that it means not only Season 4, but a combination of things that make the show unique, and can be applied to all aspects of life. John took the picture, I promise, he was there!


The Garden - Courtney and Gev

The Mattress - Kherington and Twitch

The Utah Locals - Gev and Chelsie


Escaped Convicts - Twich and Kherington

5 comments:

Jessica Reeves said...

I am so jealous!! That looks like so much fun!

n.davis said...

SWEET!!!!!! i'm so jealous, haha. I hope it was super fun.

nice gansta' sign.

Byron Events said...

Was that in utah? Totally awesome - totally jealous - I would have loved to go!

the stahle's said...

It looks like a fun time! I don't think I could ever get Matt to go to anything like that!

Mark and Kandice said...

Fun night for you guys! I didn't realize you had music on your blog. I always listen to blog playlist music while I get ready and clean. :) Hey we had fun with you guys last night too!