Sunday, April 6, 2008

Warm Weather!

John, Clara and I went to St. George this weekend with our friends the Dickamore's. We also met up with Niki and Chris as well. Check their blogs for more pics! It was 75 degrees down there! I can't wait till it gets warmer up here in SLC. One day! Enjoy the pics.
PS Kandice and Niki -- will you email pics that you guys took? I don't have a cute pic of all the boys on the golf course! Friday night was the Jazz game -- Clara got to wear her first Jazz Tshirt, well onesie. We got to watch the game at the Kan Kun restaurant (aka The Lazy Beaver)

John on the golf course - giving a golf swing lesson!

Lunch at Jimmy Johns after the boys golfed.

3 comments:

Jessica Reeves said...

How fun! I'm sad we didn't get together! Next time you're in St. George call me - I would love to see you! Isn't the weather here great?? I love living here!

n.davis said...

oh..cute.
i will for sure send you some pics. or i'll have chris do it. haha.

what an awesome weekend. we'll have to do it again with more time to go swimming..etc..

Mark and Kandice said...

I miss St. George already. It was hard going to work this morning. I will for sure email you some pictures text message me your email address. We need to go again soon!