Tuesday, April 15, 2008

SALE on Petunia Pickle Bottom!

I absolutely love my Petunia Pickle Bottom Boxy Backpack. It is the best diaper bag! I got mine from the sale last time. I also got the matching blanket. The Semi Annual sale is happening again April 22-28. It is advisable to pre-register because things sell out quick! Head to http://www.petuniaoutlet.com/ for the details! Be sure the pass the word about this sale!
This is the "Sweetie Roll" Boxy Backpack that I have. They have other styles of bags as well

Fold out diaper changing pad....love it!

Matching Blanket that is super soft!

1 comment:

Mark and Kandice said...

Is it bad that I really want one even if I am not pregnant or having a baby anytime soon. They are just so cute and the changing thing is so neat how it rolls out.