Saturday, April 12, 2008

Last post for the day!

So I have to share the pics of Clara's new bathroom decor. It has a beach theme. I think John and I are trying to bribe/encourage/send subliminal messages to Clara that she likes water and the beach. In the post below, you can see she has a Baby Einstein mat that is Ocean themed. I also bought her the matching DVD that she just absoluetly loves. I hope the bribing/encouringing/subliminal messaging works!
The shower curtain is three dimensional in some spots. Like the flip flops have silk flowers on it and ribbons.
I think the best thing about this bathroom is that it is actually clean! After having many guy roommates doing who knows what in this bathroom before John and I moved back in, I now have it looking spotless!

1 comment:

Mark and Kandice said...

Yes good job with the subliminal messages. I still remember when John said that Clara was almost Claribbean :) So cute I love the beach theme.