Tuesday, December 23, 2008

We escaped the snow!

Well, at least the one of the storms. We went down to St. George and Las Vegas with the Dickamore's and the Davis'. It wasn't really warm down south, but at least we didn't get snowed on. It was really weird to see snow in St. George though. Friday we hung around St. George and had a honeybaked ham dinner (see pics below...) We did a little shoppiung there. The next day we went down to Las Vegas. We shopped at the Premium Outlets, which by the way, if you haven't been there in awhile, they are awesome! We had dinner at the Paris buffet that night. Can you say "crablegs"? I can't believe how much John can eat of those things! Then on our way home on Sunday we of course had to stop at BW3's. If you like buffalo wings, then you need to go! We are glad to be home, but wish the snow would stop. I think we have enough for a white christmas now! Happy holidays!


CJ getting ready to eat!
Mom and Dad at our HoneyBaked Ham Feast

Clara watching her christmas movie while we ate dinner.
The bellies after the meal.

Clara loves her toys!
Uncle Chris helping CJ to walk, she is soooooo close!

At the Mirage. Did you know they got rid of the tigers in the front of the Mirage? I was so disappointed!

Mom and Clara at BW3's -- what kind of face is that? Oh yeah, it's "Mom, my taste buds have expanded and I don't like bananas or gold fishes anymore."

Ready to come home

3 comments:

Natalie Murray said...

I agree with you on the snow!! I think we can leave it up in the mountains from now on! Cute pictures!

The Montgomery's said...

Clara is so lucky to travel all over! Looks like a fun time! Merry Christmas!

Mark and Kandice said...

That was a fun trip! I am so glad you posted, Mark has my camera so I haven't had a chance to get pictures up.