Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas!

We had a wonderful christmas! Clara got a lot of new fun toys and lots of books to add to her library. We spent christmas eve with my mom and Blake, and then christmas day with my dad and joy and John's parents. I will be posting probably a lot of videos for my grandparents, but not a lot of pictures....but they are so cute! Clara had to look at every present and examine them carefully before moving on to the next one. We hope you all had a merry christmas, and we are looking forward to a happy new year!



This was on christmas eve eve. Clara saw this hat and just had to have it! She loves to wear it! (and it was on sale, yeah!)
I set this blanket out for Clara, but who gets on it? Dakota! Plus they are sharing Dakota's toy, gross!

I took this video today (12/27). It is Clara in her new PJ's and playing with her toy from her Great Aunt.

{I will post actual christmas videos once we get our camera from the Armstrong's.}

3 comments:

Mark and Kandice said...

That toy looks like it will keep her entertained for hours! :) She is such a Cutie we are glad you had a Merry Christmas! Now what did you and John get?

Jaron and Mandy said...

I love the picture of Clara in the hat too cute! i am glad you guys had a Merry Christmas! o and thanks again for the baby food maker i love it! i can't believe it next time we see you might be at clara's birthday

Byron Events said...

I remember tyler's first chrsitmas, pretty boring - he was only 6 weeks old. You are lucky to have a little one who is old enough to know what is going on. Lacey was a little to young still! Merry Christmas!