Friday, November 14, 2008

Hairbows and Accessories!

I was looking to purchase some new headbands and bows for Clara when a high school classmate emailed me. I started a Davis High Class of 2000 blog and Terre emailed me to have post put up about her business, "The Crafty Moms". It was perfect timing! I am so excited that I have found someone that sells the headbands. Clara really needs to wear them because of her lack of hair! Check her out! http://www.thecraftymoms.blogspot.com/















2 comments:

Laura Bradford said...

I am happy we are having a boy...but those headbands make me really jealous. Do you think Carter would mind if he had a pink headband on his head???

Mark and Kandice said...

Yeah you found some! Those are darling little bows! Clara is such a cute girl she is so fashionable too. :)