Wednesday, November 26, 2008

10 Months!

Soon, this blog will be saying, ONE YEAR! I can't believe how fast time has been flying. I feel so blessed to have Clara in my life. We are still at two teeth, although I think the top ones may be coming in. How do I know? The tears, the ferocious rubbing of gums, and runny nose.....the things that I've learned from being a mom! Walking is close, but she doesn't have the confidence yet to do it herself. Clara can walk one hand assisted though. Soon.... Here are a couple of cute pics. Clara likes taking pictures and seeing herself on the camera afterwards. Thanks daddy for taking them of her! Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow! I hope you all have a blessed day!

2 comments:

n.davis said...

YAY clara. What a cute baby.

hope you guys have a wonderful thanksgiving.
We love ya.

Mark and Kandice said...

Sweet Clara is so lovely and photogenic! I can't believe that she is almost a year old!