Thursday, November 18, 2010

Disney on Ice

We received some tickets to Disney on Ice, so we decided to have a family date night. It was the show a year ago where Clara first started to really get into princesses. That was when she shouted to Snow White "Don't eat the apple". This year was a little different. She got into the actual show a little more. I wish there was more princesses, but at least there was Ariel. The Little Mermaid I think would have to be her favorite these days.

After the show, we headed to Applebees for dinner. It was a great family date night, except when I fell down the stairs at the ESA, holding Clara's hand. I don't think I have my balance back yet. I misstepped turning to go to our seats. The worst part was that I dragged Clara down with me! I felt so horrible. I'm glad that it is winter however, because my legs are so bruised! Westin did great---he slept through the whole thing. Maybe next year he will get to enjoy it!





Sorry - no pics of Westin or me....

No comments: