Thursday, September 3, 2009

Update

I thought I would post a few pics of what we've been up to lately. A tea party for Suzy and "baby boy", trips to the park, playing with neighbor friend Ethan, hanging with Jessie-ca-ca pm Mondays, and meeting baby Sophia finally!

Licking the beater from oatmeal cookies

Such a big girl!

Loves the swing, but doesn't quite get the pumping thing yet

Aunt Suzy and Ella at the Tea Party

Trying to get into Nikki's toy box

Playing with Ethan and his dog Bear

Doesn't Nikki look great??? Way to go!
Baby Sophia

Hanging with the boys at the playground

Climbing to go down the slide

Hanging with Auntie

And of course a fun video. Dakota and Clara are really getting along great these days!

2 comments:

Preston and Kara said...

Aw! Clara is growing up SO fast! She looks like a big girl now!

I must say, it makes me happy to see Clara in a picture with a rottweiler and your dog. Preston and I just got a little puppy rottweiler a week ago and I've been a little nervous wondering about how he will be with our babies, once we have them. I hope we raise him to be a good dog!

Hope you have fun this week on your vacation!

-Kara

Jaron and Mandy said...

She is growing up so fast! i love her little voice she says Doggy so cute! When you guys get back we should plan a play date