Thursday, March 5, 2009

Model Child

Clara has been a model lately. Not only for Royal Spice Boutique, but also stood in for a few pics with Baby Carter. Clara has been walking so fast every where now. Watch out world! Here she comes!

Check out Royal Spice! They have really cute shirts and jewelry, and soon shoes!








And many people have said who have seen these pics: How cute, she's putting his binki in. WRONG, she is taking it out! If you want to see the rest of baby Carter's adorable pics, go to the Bradford's Blog.

4 comments:

Byron Events said...

dang - she is cute - totally u/s about the binkie. I remember ty taking her binkie one time, she is just returning the favor to someone else. I would love to respond to your other post - but don't think I could pass it on to others. So thanks anyway!

BJ and Steph said...

She is so CUTE!! I love the hat that she is wearing in a couple of the pictures.

Whitney said...

Little Clara is adorable! I love the little hat. I need one actually :-)

Jessica Reeves said...

She is adorable!! What a cute model!