Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Clara is a one year old!

I can't believe how fast time has flown since Clara has come into our lives. She is such a wonderful person. I can't wait to get to know her as she gets older. She's not quite walking on her own yet. Still lacking a little in the hair department. But she is so smart!

We had a birthday party for her the Thursday before the 25th because John and I went on a cruise for his birthday. We had lots of friends and family over to celebrate. Of course, it was an Elmo themed birthday. Clara is one lucky girl to have so many friends and family already!

Thanks for celebrating with us!



3 comments:

Taylor Family said...

I can't believe she is one. That is crazy. She is so cute. I love the thier first birthday. They are at the funnest age.

BJ and Steph said...

She is so cute! I'm glad she had a good birthday!

Mark and Kandice said...

Amanda I just think you are the coolest mom to put on such a fun 1st birthday party for Miss Clara the day before the cruise. Well Clara is definitely worth it she is such a doll! :)