Tuesday, August 5, 2008

She is my child!

As most of the readers out there probably know, I, Amanda Armstrong, do not like vegetables. However, I have been a very good mom offering my girl veggies every night. First a container of veggies, then a container of fruits. Clara has liked most everything. She did however get the gag reflex when it came to peas. Grandpa Armstrong tasted the peas and did say that they needed salt, so I'll give Clara that. Otherwise, we have been on a roll.

Last night, we started with the "Mixed Vegetables". Clara does moan a little bit when she eats the veggies, but usually tolerates it. She knows that she gets some fruit after. But for some reason, it was different last night. We got to about the last three bites, and this is what I got...

A TEAR! She is definetly my daughter! So I started to feed her the applesauce, and she was fine.

This is a video after she finished eating, and shows her mad skills at the sippy cup. I love my Clara! (you will need to turn of the sound on the Pioneer Day post as I can not see in HTML how to delete it!)


5 comments:

n.davis said...

HAHAHA. oh my gosh, she is so funny. She shakes her head afterwards. haha. what a goof, i love that baby. I miss you guys and i can't wait to see you in 3 DAYS. YAY!!!!!

Jennifer and Jason said...

That tear is hilarious!! Definetly AXP'S daughter :)

Byron Events said...

keep at those veggies! no matter how bad they smell or look. take it from me - as picky as you know I am, you don't want to raise a picky eater!
-
she is so dang cute!

Jessica Reeves said...

That is hilarious! She is adorable!

Taylor Family said...

I just noticed that you are going on a cruise in three days. SOoo Jealous. Have fun!